In collaboration with the statewide day, a series of White Ribbon Campaign events will take place in and around Plymouth County:
· All 27 police departments will be participating in the statewide day, the pledge will be read during roll call and officers will be asked to wear white ribbons on their uniforms.
· The Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office will hold an office-wide awareness day on Thursday March 1, 2012.
· The Plymouth County Sheriff’s Department will also be making a presentation at roll call and asking their male employees to take the pledge and wear a white ribbon.
· Many high schools in the county will be holding events throughout the month in honor of White Ribbon Day. Some of these schools include Gordon Mitchell Middle School in East Bridgewater, West Bridgewater Middle/High School, and Plymouth South High School.
· The City of Brockton will proclaim March 1st as Brockton White Ribbon Day.
The JDI Community Portal is a registration site for our public events as well as a password protected site
for staff at JDI and JDI member programs as well as the JDI Board of Directors and
White Ribbon Day Affiliates and Ambassadors.